Crochet Cupcakes - Choosing Patterns to Work Up and Review


It was brought to my attention on my Facebook page that when you come to a page titled "Crochet Cupcakes," you expect to find...crocheted cupcakes.  Or patterns, even!

And it was always my plan to work up some crochet cupcakes and review them here on the blog, but when Christmas came, I got wrapped up in making stockings.

Well, I've begun checking out cupcake patterns and I've narrowed it down to FIVE.  I've come across a couple of mini cupcake patterns, frilly-looking yummies made of yarn and happiness, and some that are somewhere in-between.

I may even have to work them all up and post a review for each one.  How long can they take, anyway?  They're so small!

As I was thinking about making these, I started to wonder what I would do with several finished crocheted cupcakes.  First of all, one is going to be my "blog mascot."  Not sure which one, though.  And if I'm really honest, there's a good chance I'll pick more than one to represent.

Some are so pretty, they could be used as party decorations!  And in my opinion, the right ones would look beautiful in a kitchen or Shabby Chic bedroom year-round.

They would definitely work as toys for little ones - what kid doesn't like playing with pretend food?

So there you have it!  I've justified my desire to make a whole basketful of these fun projects.

And now...on to getting started!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...