Crochet Cupcake Series Begins!

Drumroll please...I'm officially writing up a crochet cupcake pattern series!

I figured that if I'm going to be working up some cupcakes - and maybe even creating a new pattern! - I might as well share my experience here with you guys.

I've just finished my first project and I have to say, it's pretty cute.  It only took me an afternoon working with yarn I already had on hand, which was nice.

It's always good to have a stockpile of patterns you can work up quick and easy.  Would you agree?

Here's how the series is going to go down:  I've done a bit of research and have come up with five crochet patterns from across the web; each one featuring a super cute cupcake.

I'm hoping for patterns of varying skill level that can be worked up in a day or less.  And while I'm sticking with free crochet patterns for this cupcake series, I'm not opposed to working up a paid-for pattern if I find one I just have to do.

I can tell by glancing at the patterns I've chosen that I have most of the required materials on hand.  I may have to pick up some things, but I like that, for the most part, I'm ready to go.  I even have plenty of stuffing!

So I hope you'll follow along and if you decide to work up one of these patterns, would you share it with me?  I'd love to see your finished projects!

Cutie Cupcake Crochet Pattern Work Up and Review

cutie cupcake crochet pattern work up and review


Cupcake Granny Square Crochet Pattern Work Up and Review


cupcake granny square crochet pattern work up and review


Cupcake Pin Cushion Sewing Kit Combo Crochet Pattern Work Up and Review

cupcake sewing kit crochet pattern work up and review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...