Crochet Christmas Stocking Series Begins!

Welcome to my crochet Christmas stocking series!

I love Christmas!  Like, willing-to-wear-a-crazy-Christmas-sweater-anytime-anywhere kind of love.  And about this time every year, I start making ornaments.

My favorite ornaments to make are miniature Christmas stockings.  There are some wonderful free patterns available and this year, I'm showcasing a few here on Crochet Cupcakes.

Why do I love these?  Well, I can usually whip up one or two in an afternoon.  Maybe more.  And I love that using different hooks and yarns changes up the look of each one.

These make great crochet Christmas decorations and look so festive on the tree!

I have found some awesome crochet patterns for Christmas stockings both large and small.  In this series, I'm featuring mini Christmas stockings.

In the coming days, I'm going to feature a few patterns that are easy to make, work up quickly, and look great on your tree, on a gift, or as a holiday decoration.  These are wonderful gifts for family and friends.  I've made dozens of these cute crochet decorations for my tree and they look great!

Make one, make them all, change up colors and yarn...these are a lot of fun to make.

I would love to see your finished projects.  Head on over to my Facebook page and show off your creations!

Let's get started!



houndstooth mini Christmas stocking work up and review


mini granny square crochet Christmas stocking work up and review
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...