My Favorite Crochet Stitch Book is a Great Gift for Crocheters

My Favorite Crochet Stitch Book is a Great Gift for Crocheters
Let's talk about my favorite crochet stitch book, the Crochet Stitch Bible.

I received this as a gift years ago and it's been my go-to resource for so many things.

First and foremost, it covers basic stitches, specialty stitches, trims and edgings, clusters and puffs, and even Tunisian stitches.

There's a section on squares, which can easily be turned into beautiful throws or full-size afghans.

This book was instrumental in growing my skill as a crocheter.

One of my favorite things about this guide is that the directions for stitches begin with details on how many stitches you need to create the foundation chain, so you can just as easily create a small sample of a stitch or blankets, which can get you started on the path to creating your own patterns.



My mom gave this book to me as a gift. She passed a couple of years ago and this is one of the ways I stay connected to her. She did a bit of crocheting herself and always enjoyed talking to me about the projects I was working on. It is so much more than a book to me.

So I can say from experience that this is a beautiful gift to receive if you love to crochet.  I guarantee that your loved one will consider it essential and will use it and treasure it for years to come.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...