Mickey Mouse Crochet Pattern Kit Gift for Crocheters Who Love Disney Includes 12 Patterns!

Mickey Mouse Crochet Pattern Kit Gift for Crocheters Who Love Disney Includes 12 Patterns
My heart skipped a beat when I found this all-in-one Mickey Mouse crochet pattern kit gift for crocheters who love Disney.

When I saw that it comes with enough yarn to make Mickey and Donald, a crochet hook, and a pattern book with 10 more patterns, I was already planning to add it to my Christmas list...and it's not even Easter yet!

At some point, you will have to get more yarn, fiberfill, and safety eyes, but enough supplies for two projects is a good start! Then you can restock your supplies and make Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Dumbo, Lady, Jiminy Cricket, Dumbo, and Pinocchio.  These classic characters have a special place in my heart and I love the idea of bringing them to life!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...