Pink Faux Leather Crochet Hook Organizer Case Gift for Crocheters

Pink Faux Leather Crochet Hook Organizer Case Gift for Crocheters
This pink faux leather crochet hook organizer case gift for crocheters is one I personally use. I've had mine for years and it's been tossed around, spilled on, opened and closed and it's still holding my hooks like a champ.

There's space to hold 24 crochet hooks of various sizes. I have my basic hooks stored - you know, "F", "G", "H", etcetera - and I am able to store all of my steel hooks, too.

One thing I love about this soft crochet hook holder is that it's a definite place to store my items. I don't know about you (or your loved one) but I find it comforting that I know for sure where my crochet hooks are. I store them in the case, in my favorite yarn tote and I never wonder where they are. 

Well, almost never.

 There has been the odd time that I've been using a hook only to put it down somewhere and forget where I put it. There's nothing more frustrating than searching your home for the hook you need (and I don't have spares - though, that's a great idea!) Storing my hooks in my case is a no-brainer...no more losing them and no more losing my mind looking for them!

Another thing I love about this item is that it's completely portable and easy to take anywhere.  So anywhere my project can go, this can go.

There are even a few spots that I don't have hooks for, so I use these spots to store my afghan needles.  When I'm ready to finish off a project, my needles are right here when I need them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...