Piercing Hook and Step-By-Step Edging Pattern Book Gift Set for Crocheters

Piercing Hook and Step-By-Step Edging Pattern Book Gift Set for Crocheters
I can tell you that I would love to receive this piercing hook and step-by-step edging pattern book gift set for crocheters.

Several years ago, my mother gave me a handful of handkerchiefs that her mother gave her.  Each delicate piece of fabric was lovingly edged with beautiful thread crochet edgings.

It has always been my intention to create some of my own that I could give as gifts.

And there's also the option of edging baby blankets and other specialty items.

Rather than giving the usual afghan pattern book or set of crochet hooks, give this set a try.  It's aimed at beginners but even the simplest patterns and crochet techniques are fun for those more skilled.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...